Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Love Love Advice to Men

jackson

Reaction score
1. A man who gives 80% in a relationship and is made to feel guilty for failing to give 20% is a fool.
2. If you provide 90% then you have the right to make 90% of the decisions. Never allow someone who provides 10% to make 90% of the decisions unless those decisions are better than yours and are for the good of everyone or you.
3. If you are denied your basic need like sex after pleading for it several times, don't feel guilty when you look for it somewhere. Disclaimer: Be careful where you look for it.

I say this because I see my friends in relationships, married or not, making above mistakes.

mike

Reaction score
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Hizi Mitaa si zinanibamba sana!! Yaliyo ndwele zipite and the wearer of the shoe ndo anajua penye panachoma the most....

Sabina

Reaction score
1. A man who gives 80% in a relationship and is made to feel guilty for failing to give 20% is a fool.
2. If you provide 90% then you have the right to make 90% of the decisions. Never allow someone who provides 10% to make 90% of the decisions unless those decisions are better than yours and are for the good of everyone or you.
3. If you are denied your basic need like sex after pleading for it several times, don't feel guilty when you look for it somewhere. Disclaimer: Be careful where you look for it.

I say this because I see my friends in relationships, married or not, making above mistakes.
Mimi wacha nikufe peke yangu hakuna haja ya kudanganyana

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.