Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Innovation Amazon Niche Sites to Make You Some $$

Leaky

Reaction score
Hello Villagers,

Last year, I mentioned I would do something to help those guys trying to do some affiliate marketing with the Amazon Affiliate program. The year was indeed short and was not able to get something started.

This year, I want to keep the promise and build something or share the most insightful thoughts about the experience. @captain obvious has also reminded me in another thread that I did not keep the promise. So now let get this done.

I know there are Kenyans making millions with this program where am yet to get to but I have been able to achieve some little success as I will share here in this thread. I will also provide ideas on how to get it done. First for complete noobs Amazon Affiliate program works like this :

What is Amazon Affiliate Program?

It is an online marketing program that pays you a commission for every person you refer to Amazon and they make a purchase. Just like the traditional marketing way where you refer someone to a product and get a commission.

How do you become an affiliate?

You signup on Amazon and begin driving traffic to the website and get paid.

How do you refer people to Amazon?

You build a website and optimized it to get traffic and then direct the traffic to Amazon and earn the commissions.

How much money can you make?
Mostly it depends on the traffic you refer to Amazon and the topic /niche of your site.

How long does it take to start making the $$
Roughy 6 -12 months but it turns out to be a passive income

mike

Reaction score
mmh....is this still working with the corona virus?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.