Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Sporting Gamblers like me: The dark side of sports betting - BBC Africa Eye documentary

Carole

Reaction score
Dark side? Seriously? Could you name "the dark site" the fact that some people really earn betting on sport? For example, I've learned to make predictions on the basis of previous games, and I use this trick, and I am able to earn money with the help of the Best Thai Online Betting site, where there are regular promotions and bonuses, and, to be honest, once I was able to earn there about $200 for a single bet :) As a result I would like to say, "stupid is as stupid does", so, nobody is guilty that someone isn't able to think wisely

Reaction score
Dark side? Seriously? Could you name "the dark site" the fact that some people really earn betting on sport? For example, I've learned to make predictions on the basis of previous games, and I use this trick, and I am able to earn money with the help of the Best Thai Online Betting site, where there are regular promotions and bonuses, and, to be honest, once I was able to earn there about $200 for a single bet :) As a result I would like to say, "stupid is as stupid does", so, nobody is guilty that someone isn't able to think wisely
Interesting

Mibbey

Reaction score
gambling is analyzing wisely na kupunga teams kwa multibet.... story ya 'darkside' wacha gamblers waendelee kubet

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.