Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Service Alert How I lost 13k to olx aka jiji

Sabina

Reaction score
So ilikua kwa olx...alikua anauza galaxy s7 edge at 15k but we agreed 13k...so I set off for tao akanishow tumeet afya centre...so venye tulimeet apo akaanza kunitembeza towards a certain building nyuma ya afya...so akaanza kusema ati iyo galaxy s7 edge ameshauza juu kuna mse ali offer more for it..but akanishow akona galaxy s9 plus and akanipea niisorore....I mean seriously, the moment I saw iyo phone I lost it..niliitamani sana...the phone was fully functional and I could determine it was original (am good at that)...nkaanza kubargain for the s9 akasema 18k mwisho...he then dropped to 15k...nakwambia I couldn't believe I was only 2k away from getting galaxy s9 (guys don't blame me for not seeing the deal was too good coz I wasn't even thinking) he finally accepted iyo 13k so nkaenda kwa mpesa kumtolea doh..and so I did alaf inside iyo building kuna some shops but it's a bit dark...so nkampea doh and akanipasia phone in a manner as if watu hawafai kuona (I didn't care much about that) nlislide the phone inside my pocket and akanishow ni exit the building from the other side since he claimed "hao wasee hawafai kuona tunafanya biz ya phone" he went in the opposite direction. ..I was so excited nikarush to the stage as if staki uyo mse achange mind akujie phone. ..nmeingia kwa gari kutoa simu kwa mfuko nkifinya power button ilikua solid stuck...I looked at the back of the phone and I realised I could open the back cover (this is odd since galaxy s9 has a unibody design which means hueza pop it's back open)...After kufungua nyuma mungu wangu...ilikua empty inside with a metal to add to the weight and some few coins...iyo image inani hunt mpaka sai...nkatoka kwa gari mbio back to the place where we met ...mtu tao angefikiria me ni wazimu looking at my face....nlirudi home feeling so stupid...am trying to get over the incident.

Rocky

Reaction score
Hahaha. Kuna time nilikoniwa almost same way hapo tao. Pole sana though.

mike

Reaction score
Cheza na CBD. genereally, be very careful when dealing with strangers online. Watu wako na intentions tofauti tofauti.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.