Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Politicking Miguna Miguna blew opportunity to become Nairobi's next governor

Carole

Reaction score
Article 179: County Executive Committees
(5) When the county governor is absent, the deputy county governor shall act as the county governor.

May 16, 2018
Sonko forwarded Miguna’s name to Nairobi County Assembly Speaker Beatrice Elachi on Wednesday for vetting and approval by the House.
“I hereby forward my nominee, Lawyer Miguna Miguna to undergo full vetting process and approval by the County Assembly for the position of Deputy Governor,” reads part of the letter.

Sabina

Reaction score
Miguna is just as corrupt as everyone else in govt.the only time he speaks out is when he doesn't get his share.

Jemo

Reaction score
Miguna hukuwa na tumaringo za peni mbili. Alisema he can't work with a drug dealer

Rocky

Reaction score
Article 179: County Executive Committees
(5) When the county governor is absent, the deputy county governor shall act as the county governor.

May 16, 2018
Sonko forwarded Miguna’s name to Nairobi County Assembly Speaker Beatrice Elachi on Wednesday for vetting and approval by the House.
“I hereby forward my nominee, Lawyer Miguna Miguna to undergo full vetting process and approval by the County Assembly for the position of Deputy Governor,” reads part of the letter.

Really, this happened?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.