Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Food & Health Oatmeal porridge

Carole

Reaction score
Good morning Ktalk.

I have a simple and quick breakfast made as below:

1.) Boil water, add oats and stir. Cook porridge for about 5 minutes.

2.) Turn off the cooker, add flaxseeds, dried cranberries and milk. Stir well and serve while it's still hot.

PS: I forgot to add Cinammon, which I love in the porridge. Also, I will have a 9am small snack. :)

Enjoy!

Jemo

Reaction score
Hizo zote sii ni kuongeza njaa? Good breakfast is ugali, sssskumawiki and beef (hata kama ni kiporo) alafu unateremsha na guiness na unaingia heavy manual work.

Sabina

Reaction score
Hizo zote sii ni kuongeza njaa? Good breakfast is ugali, sssskumawiki and beef (hata kama ni kiporo) alafu unateremsha na guiness na unaingia heavy manual work.
Ongeza volume brother. Mimi yangu ni ugali, managu and matumbo. Or eggs in absence of matumbo.

amor

Reaction score
Good morning Ktalk.

2.) Turn off the cooker, add flaxseeds, dried cranberries and milk. Stir well and serve while it's still hot.

PS: I forgot to add Cinammon, which I love in the porridge. Also, I will have a 9am small snack. :)

Enjoy!

Sweet!

mlovy

Reaction score
Good morning Ktalk.

Enjoy!

Straight forward, i like. I'm new to the forums though!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.