Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

General Question Somebody Change My Life Ooh!

Reckless

Legend
Reaction score
They say it's never until you get tired of something that you truly let it go. I am so so tired of poverty and squalor; the indignity and sorrow. I dare ask somebody to change my life this Friday morning. I am poor and tattered despite my best efforts to stay afloat. The many years of hardwork to change my life have left me a desolate robot in acceptance that maybe this is it -- I will be poor all my life. I no longer have a sense of shame coz life has stripped it all and left me bare naked. 1 year now without a change of clothes or shower. I just don't see the need anymore.

Ever since I was a child, they've told me about God but He has ignored me all my life. My confidence that He exists is unshaken even though He has hurt me real bad. Whatever I did to Him... I have been through so so much I no longer feel anything.

I happened by chance to record a stupid song sometime back in Uganda while smoking weed with a friend in some rural town. The sound quality is bad and no mastering was done coz it was a rushed thing by two potheads with a small bribe for the kind producer in a tiny backroom studio. My very first time in the studio and I am not proud of it. I will upload it nevertheless once I am allowed to by the admin. My request this morning is that somebody, anybody give me a chance to touch the mic again. I believe I can do it. Trust me. Sponsor my 5 track mixtape to set me off. Man to man, bail out a bro.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.