Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Politicking WAJINGA SISI!

Bonface Chisutia

Reaction score
King Kaka just like his name suggests, is a king. He dared where no man had. He spoke out what most of us have been whispering. We are used to blanket contemplation. We hear things like, gava this and gava that, the government has failed or serikali imetuangusha when we know its not the whole government and in fact there is nobody called the government but the specific individuals who have resorted to looting this country dry. He called them by names. He didn't fear to mention Governor Waiguru buying a ksh20 bob pen at ksh80k. He also called out William Samoei Ruto for bringing back stolen tax payer's money in the form of church donation. KRA, Kenya's power, Kenya Navy were also not spared. He finished by clearly stating that although we have Kenyatta, Uhuru is still elusive. That was a massive metaphorical bombshell.

This has been the trending hashtag the whole of this week. Kenyans are talking about it all over with one side defending him as well as others who are against him. The majority are calling him a hero for using his talent to remind us of our mandate in terms of upholding democracy as well as defending our future. The question that came out includes why we accept to be divided in terms of ethnicity. We are then used as voting machines then go back to our dark corners to drink water and sleep. "Unapiga kura na huna chakula..." one of the lines said. It was a question of pure stupidity from us Kenyans defending people who only care for themselves and their families.

They say Kenyans will always be Kenyans. We are very good with trending news and making noise online. For two days we have been all Kenyans but what happens afterward? We already accepted being called Wajinga but until when? In 2022 are things going to be different? I hope we mean it this time. Let us remember our past. The dreams our fathers had. The good ambitions our ancestors had. The likes of Tom Mboya and their great manifestos. Let us also think about our future. The future of our children. The world must be better for them and this can only happen if we are willing to make it happen. I personally have decided to change and change my small circle. You can also do it in your own capacity not just by words but through actions. In 2022 let's make history. Singapore did it so we should!

Rocky

Reaction score
Wajinga ni sisi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I know for sure Kenyans do forget very quickly.

mike

Reaction score
This wajinga ni nyinyi song... video yake iko wapi? I can't find it on YouTube. Anyone kind enough to upload it here?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.