Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Food & Health Wasee wa 150 kgs Pure Muscles

Jemo

Reaction score
How do you guys overcome bench press ya over 50 kgs. Squats, Bi, deadlift na back I hit them without any challenge but ukifika kwa chest nachezea tu hapo kwa 40 ama 50 kgs nikipitisha hapo nahema. What strategy do you use to gain power to hit 80 and above? Note: I am 65 kgs and that isssue at some point hunidemotivate kiasi.

muscle2.jpeg
Photo Courtesy.

Mudah

Reaction score
Jemo,
I was there too, but right now I can hit 120 bila shida. The trick is more body weight exercises with reps moving from hypertrophy to endurance, then start climbing by 2.5kg for the comfort of the the arm and shoulders. When you get to your Plateau do not reduce the weight keep lifting even if it's just 1 rep per ser but quality one. Quality reps are the most important.
I am no fitness God, but this strategy helped in breaking my bench press plateau.

Rocky

Reaction score
Jemo,
I was there too, but right now I can hit 120 bila shida. The trick is more body weight exercises with reps moving from hypertrophy to endurance, then start climbing by 2.5kg for the comfort of the the arm and shoulders. When you get to your Plateau do not reduce the weight keep lifting even if it's just 1 rep per ser but quality one. Quality reps are the most important.
I am no fitness God, but this strategy helped in breaking my bench press plateau.

Very good points there. Consistency is the word.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.