Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Question Latest statistics states that women cheat more than men, is that notion true?

Marissa Smile

Reaction score
Unlike men, women feel shy to ask for twa twa even when they need it most. But yes, most women cheat more than men.
They are not sjust
I need a clear answer...
Unlike men, women feel shy to ask for twa twa even when they need it most. But yes, most women cheat more than men.
Women will cheat wen they don't get attention and affection just like men will cheat wen they don't get sex..as long as partners fail to fulfill each others needs in a relationship they will always be cheating...both ways...

mike

Reaction score
They are not sjust
Women will cheat wen they don't get attention and affection just like men will cheat wen they don't get sex..as long as partners fail to fulfill each others needs in a relationship they will always be cheating...both ways...

This would then end on a tit-for-tat kind of a game. One does something because they feel the other partner is doing it.

WendyG

Reaction score
I agree... our thirst for attention supersedes any other need in a relationship. But again, remember women cheat for love which is very different from men.
Therefore men cheat a lot, just to have sex. @Marissa Smile

Marissa Smile

Reaction score
This would then end on a tit-for-tat kind of a game. One does something because they feel the other partner is doing it.
Unfortunately yes, we need to be ready to learn about the needs of our partners but instead we enter relationships thinking we know it all...for instance i recommended a book called....'His needs, Her needs'....it narrows down on the reasons why people cheat.

amor

Reaction score
They are not sjust

Oyo, i probably need to take a back seat on this one ;);) @mike you're soon gonna be out done.

Reaction score
I need a clear answer...
It is 100% true ,Women will disown their men on three factors :1.Materials 2.Emotions 3.Possessions,Women are generally weak they can even cheat on you with chokora as longs they are horny;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WendyG

Reaction score
I agree to some extent, but if at all that lady leaves you for the things you mentioned, she was not yours, to begin with. Just let her go... and be with someone who actually loves you for who you are. @Prince Umbrella

Reaction score
I agree to some extent, but if at all that lady leaves you for the things you mentioned, she was not yours, to begin with. Just let her go... and be with someone who actually loves you for who you are. @Prince Umbrella
That's very very much true, but a woman love is not long last it can be swayed away by a mere lollypop #allwowenarethesame despite of the class @WendyG

WendyG

Reaction score
You cannot put all ladies in one category...kindly come up with substantiative comments...@prince

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.