Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Love Love Modern day immorality and infidelity

Reckless

Legend
Reaction score
Wadau according to my investigation modern day cheating and infidelity by men is a clear indication that monogamy will never work.

Let's face it a man will always desire to be with different women in his life and that's just the way we are made and built

Hii mambo ya kujifanya and showing the society we are faithful to one woman while having side chicks and mpango wa kando ni upuzi...YOU ARE A MAN weka mambo bayana and stop chickening out...I asked a few girls what they would do if they would change to men and they told me blatantly that they would have various females and when I asked if wangewezena they told me that they would f**k them good and keep them satisfied... something that my sister confirmed to me when we were talking about how luhya men still marry three wives alisema eti waluhya "wanajua kazi"

Let me explain monogamy generally has only existed in the last 50years in the 1960s and earlier our grandfather's married as many women as they chose but the church and the state through school has discouraged the polygamy juu enyewe waliona mzee akikufa kunakuwa na vita among the families left behind and I believe here they have a point.

So majamaa kusema ukweli monogamy ain't working acheni kujifichaficha no wonder wanawake wa leo wanawadharau...kuweni na msimamo

For the religious folks and I mean Christians acheni niwaibie siri polygamy is not a sin...read the bible extensively you will find out that monogamy only existed in the garden of Eden after which even after the ten commandments men were still allowed to marry multiple women examples are everywhere even moses himself took another wife so don't be brainwashed fools.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.