Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Politicking Philippine's Rodrigo Duterte Fingers Hague's ICC Over Extra Judicial Killings Of Drug Addicts

peteradams

Reaction score
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte dared the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Friday to jail him or hang him over alleged extrajudicial killings in his war on drugs, but said he would refuse to cooperate with foreigners if put on trial.
His remarks were the latest vows of defiance against the court in The Hague that has yet to decide whether to investigate him over thousands of deaths in his crackdown, during which activists say crimes against humanity were committed.

"You do not scare me that you will jail me in the International Criminal Court. I will never allow myself to answer these whites," Duterte said in a speech to military cadets and reservists.
"I will never, never, never answer any question coming from you. It's bullshit to me. I am only responsible to the Filipino. Filipinos will judge."

We need such a president in Kenya. Aje anyonge dealers kama hawa Governors wawili. Mnawajua

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.