Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Love Love Top 5 Hottest Kenyan Women

Reckless

Legend
Reaction score
1. Somali
Hizo buibui huwa zimeficha very sexy fine young things. Somalis are worth their word in gold. My banker is a Somali, known her for several years since she was an 18 year old. If you can work your way in, you will never go wrong with a Somali.
2. Samburu
Apart from having the best names in the republic you will find that most Samburus are very good looking. Nilikua wedding ya Msamburu in December and wow. His relatives could give you a hard on every single day.
3. Kikuyu
Say what you will lakini these toothpics have some gems among them. Don't expect any loyalty majority of the time. Watu wa matako will dispute this high ranking lakini watu wa face watakubliana na mimi.
4. Maasai
The hottest Kenyan I have ever had sex with is a Maa. Rare and usually humble, you can never go wrong with these. Mine was cheating on her man at the time, but the majority are usually not as Kunguru as the rest of the country.
5. Taita
Woi. Pole if you have a Taita. First I've never met a Taita that said no to sex. People who think Nairobi is a brothel have obviously never been to Voi. Taitas are humble and sweet and genuinely loving. Shida ni you are not the only one she is genuinely loving to.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.