Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Love Love What women can learn from Wendy Williams:a male identified woman of means

Reckless

Legend
Reaction score
Women get more stable as they age, I've never seen a 50 something year old woman crying like a teenager over a man.

Ladies wanaume sio oxygen. You can live a better life without a man than you can imagine. I know we are brainwashed from those fairytale stories that men are our saviors, our prince charming and they validate our existence. Read my lips. It is a lie from the pits of hell. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery of the partriachy. That tells you that even if you are world renowned Wendy Williams you are nothing without a man. You are EVERYTHING. Look at any family that you know. It's the mother who is everything. When she dies, a man cannot hold down the Forte.

So this demonic low self esteem we have as women should go to hell. You are willing to marry your worker, your employee just so that you can be seen to be having a man. She was turning 30. Just 30. And she felt this desperate. So you can now imagine how hopeless she feels at 50s.

You can not look for validation and identity in men ladies. Men themselves are a mess. They have no dignity. They have no self control. They have no scruples. They are extremely insecure and jeolous. How do you find identity and validation in someone who is fucked up? And if you are desperate men will use you and pretend to love you. To get that visa, that property, that good life, that pu**y, and saddle you with his kids. Then dump you and get a woman he can provide for fully even she's stupid and she's broke and she works as a shampoo girl in a salon. That is what Kevin Hunter did.

I don't know how many women this shit has to happen to before we women wake up. Men don't want your help. If a man is taking your help he is using you as a stepping stone . Simple. Men are competitive. A man looks down on a woman who is of a higher status who is falling all over herself to help him. Anakudharau. You become a stupid desperate woman he's using. When you help a man he loses respect for you because it makes you look desperate as a woman. If he loved you even the love will go out of the window because he now knows you love him more than you love him and that makes you low value in his eyes even if you are the queen.

Men are good pretenders you can be married 20 years, 16 out of the 20,he's in another relationship with the woman he really wanted. That's what happened to Wendy. The guy didn't want a international talk show host, he wanted a shampoo girl.

I am a woman, I know that we are brainwashed by society from childhood, I was. Until I looked all around me and I was like maybe this isn't for me. All the suffering women go through to just be with men is unimaginable. The horror stories woke me out of my brain washing. I am no longer emotional about relationships. I will not provide anything for a man. I will not do anything for a man who has nothing to offer me. I am not going to be the sacrificial ewe. No. No. No.

And guess what? I don't cry myself to sleep, I don't do drugs to numb the pain, I don't want to kill myself bcz of a man I gave every to has screwed me over. Zero stress. Zero baggage. Zero pain. Don't remember the last time I even felt sad. Wendy Williams can't remember the last time she felt happy and it's all because of a man, a man she had employed.

You need to get out of this shit labyrinth called men and live your life to the fullest. Don't put your happiness on hold until you get a man because nothing can make you more unhappy, sickand bitter in this world than a man who does not respect you, value you and provide for and protect you and most men nowadays just don't.

So hata Valentine, enda massage, me I'm going down to the Coast, now that crowds zimeisha. f**k these 3 legged caricatures. Live it up with out them. I wish I had the money Wendy has, I would not be crying over some ghetto boy. I'd be globe trotting mpaka nisahau hio ngombe. Not making a documentary then crying through out bcz of a man who you had employed.

Eish wamama. This is 2021. Time to style up. If 2020 hasn't women you up that you are your own best friend and the devil making you cry and be unhappy is others. I don't know what will.

Please if you are with a man who has nothing to offer you then offer it to yourself and get rid of that tick because one day he will humiliate you in front of the world. No good deed goes unpunished. So stop being a mother Teresa to this men. Ask yourself if positions were changed would this man take you out of muchatha and bring you to the USA? Set you up like you do for him? Act like a lady but think like a man k?

I am off to enjoy a swim. Man free. You can enjoy life with out a man ladies. You can. Stop trying to buy love from men who just want to use you because you don't love yourself. Jipende mama. That's my advice to Wendy. Kevin can have the shit he wants and f**k him even as a last resort. Nonsense. The best boyfriend ever is your money. It does what you want. Achana na hawa chokora wengine looking to fleece you bcz you are acting desperate when you are not. You are not desperate to start marrying your workers. Stay single tuone ukifa. Women have made men so entitled because desperately need for marriage as a validation for their existence. If you lonely get a dog, adopt, travel, do not marry users.

Nktest. Mama mzima analilia mwanaume.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.